Hello families, we are very excited that we are able to provide a unique Easter Bunny experience for your family during these crazy times. I am sure you are looking forward to a little bit of normal for your little ones this year. With that being said, there will be rules which are focused on the safety and health of your family, the Easter Bunny, and your photographers. Below is a list of rules that must be followed and are mandatory. You must sign and agree to the rules 100% by Friday, March 12th, 2020, in order for your session to be valid.
- You must wait in your car and text your photographer (Amanda 702-875-2590 or Danielle 951-514-1429) upon arrival. They will let you know when its safe to enter.
- Only 1 (one) parent may enter with children UNLESS all members of the family are being photographed. Everyone over the age of 12 must wear a mask until picture time.
- There will be NO bathrooms available, so please make sure you take care of this before you arrive.
- We cannot control child behavior. If your child will not sit voluntarily then we will not be forcing contact due to COVID. We cannot guarantee that your child or family will get photos with Santa or Mrs Claus in the event your child or family does not cooperate. We cannot guarantee individual photos due to time constraints and your family’s level of cooperation.
- You agree to a possible temperature check for all members being photographed.
- You will get up to 5min with the Easter Bunny. Once we have enough images we will stop and move on to keep things flowing smoothly.
- Personal items are OK, but please NO glitter or anything superfluous. A stuffed animal is fine. No food or drinks of any kind. No props. This takes too much time to pose.
- There are NO refunds for any reason. Should you not be able to make your session for ANY reason you will forfeit your deposit. In the case of COVID-19, you will be given a credit only. If you NO SHOW, the remaining amount for your session is still owed and will be charged.
- Editing takes time, please be patient. We will have all TEMP galleries sent by November 21st and final edited images delivered by March 28th.
- Please be kind and prep your older children to embrace the event and not ruin the magic. Last year we had several older siblings act rude towards the Easter Bunny and it ruins the fun. We will not tolerate this. NO REFUNDS will be given in the even you are asked to leave.
COVID-19 / CORONAVIRUS WAIVER
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing. I further acknowledge that Triple Vision Studios LLC, Danielle Cowan Photography INC, and the Easter Bunny (Alex Reece) has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I further acknowledge that Triple Vision Studios LLC, Danielle Cowan Photography INC, and the Easter Bunny (Alex Reece) can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, studio staff, and other studio clients and their families. I voluntarily seek services provided by Triple Vision Studios LLC, Danielle Cowan Photography INC, and the Easter Bunny (Alex Reece) and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my appointment.
I attest that:
- I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
- I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
- I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Triple Vision Studios LLC, Danielle Cowan Photography INC, and the Easter Bunny (Alex Reece) harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the studio, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Triple Vision Studios LLC, Danielle Cowan Photography INC, and the Easter Bunny (Alex Reece). I understand that this release discharges Triple Vision Studios LLC, Danielle Cowan Photography INC, and the Easter Bunny (Alex Reece) from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the studio with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Triple Vision Studios LLC, Danielle Cowan Photography INC, and the Easter Bunny (Alex Reece). This liability waiver and release extends to the studio together with all owners, partners, and employees.